Weight loss Resistance and the Thyroid
Weight loss Resistance and the Thyroid Vs the Myth of Menopause - the signs and symptoms
Have you ever noticed no matter how healthy or little you eat you still put on weight?
Are you doing consistent exercise and nothing seems to shift?
Weight gain around the middle?
- Constant hunger
- Cravings for carbohydrates/chocolate/sugar
- Other things that can drive you nuts
- Hard to get up in the morning
- Fatigue especially in the afternoon
- Sleepless night
- Fogginess/lack focus
- Depression/mood changes
- Arrgh at least 30 other symptoms exist!!!!!
- Dry hair/skin
- Outer eyebrows missing
- Carpal tunnel
- Ankles/ wrists puffy
- Clearing your throat
- Thyroid collar
- Breast lumps
Related Article: How to lose weight while you sleep